Assemblymember James Gallagher
3rd Assembly District

State Agency Assistance Request

To request assistance for an issue you are having with a state agency, please submit the following request form. Staff will follow up by email for additional information, if needed, and to provide updates. Due to the large volume of requests, please allow 5 business days before following up with our office.

For assistance with federal issues (i.e. SSI, visas and passports, etc.) please contact your U.S. Congressional Representative.
Please be sure to include the area code
Which California state agency do you need assistance with? *
We cannot assist with federal issues (i.e. SSI, passports).
Have you contacted the agency? *
Have you contacted another elected official? *